Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Day of Rest

Today Baby Jack is pretty sick with a cough, runny nose, and ear ache so we decided it was best to stay home from church and have a day of rest. Most of our day was spent being lazy, sitting around the fireplace...

making funny faces...

playing games...

and building forts...



Keith and Tyler went to church today, but the only time I ventured out was for a quick trip to Little China for this...

3 Thoughts from friends:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Hope he is feeling better! It definitely is no fun being sick. :(

Charlotte said...

I just read your comment on my blog, so I had to come check out yours. I love that you call Walmart Little China, and that you linked it. LOL

Kimberly said...

Love the fireplace!! Hope everyone is better.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin