Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm As Happy As A Pig In Mud!



Two of my best gal pals are now blogging!


Manuela is my super-sweet German friend. She has three children and is married to an Army recruiter. I feel so blessed to have her in my life. She is a great friend and such an encouragement. She is also my source for natural living, as well as legal and homeschool information. Please stop by her blog, The Gohn Family, and say hello.


Kelly is like no other person I have ever met. She is such a great friend, and always challenging me to be a better person, wife, mother, and Christian. She has 3 little boys and is the wife of an Air Force Captain who will be deploying soon. Kelly will be leaving the area while her husband is deployed, and I am so sad to see her go. But I am thankful that she created her blog, The First Commandment, so that we can keep in touch while she is away. And, I know I'll see her again...I'm going to have her cat! =)


So, would you please stop by these ladies' blogs and welcome them to the world of blogging. Thanks!

4 Thoughts from friends:

Manuela said...

Thank you for your introduction. I hate to see Kelly leave too.
I want to add that I am very blessed to have friends like you. Sorry, I haven't looked at you blog in such a long time. But I hardly spend any time at my computer while Jason was home.

Anonymous said...

Very neat. I have no close friends that blog. So that is cool. I will check them out.

jesnicole said...

Neat to have your friends on here!! :)

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

How cool! I would love to have friends that blogged close by. :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin