Tuesday, June 16, 2009

An Attempt At A Family Picture

This was taken about a week ago at our Pastor's son/deacon's daughter's wedding. I guess this is as close to getting everyone to look at the camera as we get these days. =)

5 Thoughts from friends:

Pam--in America said...

Pictures are so hard with kids this age... but this looks great! You all look very happy :o)

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

I agree it is hard. Great pic! :D

jesnicole said...

Cute, cute, cute! What a sweet family! :)

Rachel Smith said...

We have quite a few of these picture attempts ourselves. One time I did a post on all of the different ones through the years with each new little one.

You have a lovely blog award over at my blog. Come and claim it.

Kelly Logan said...

I Love your shirt =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin