Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's Twins!

Teeth, that is.

Raise your hand if you thought I was pregnant again. =)

Anyway, Jackson finally got his two bottom front teeth. And it's not even Christmas. I tried to get a picture of them to post, but he was not very cooperative. Hopefully I can get a good picture soon. I can't believe my little baby is growing so fast. He will be 7 months old tomorrow. He is almost crawling. He can pull, push, and scoot wherever he wants to go. He will soon have crawling mastered; he is so close now. Why does the baby stage seem to go fast??

6 Thoughts from friends:

Arlene said...

I knew you weren't because you hadn't said anything on Facebook, lol :P

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

LOL! Nice start! Woohoo for teeth!

Kimberly said...

LOL! You are too funny!

Kelli said...

Yayyy for the teeth!!! Kamden has 8 now and he loves to bite. Yikes!! Anywho I actually got the dress last Easter at Macys. We went to our inlaws church this year so I just wore it again!!! Happy Thursday!!

Kelli said...

By the way I would love some of your money saving recipes. Money is tight and anyway we can save a little would be great!!!!

Kristi said...

LOL, truthfully, I DID think you were pregnant again. I got excited for you, you stinka!

So, I hope you had a very Happy Mother's Day!!

~Kristi

Blog Widget by LinkWithin