Thursday, January 08, 2009

~An Award~


Amy over at By His Grace has so sweetly give me an Attitude/Gratitude Award. I just want to say thank you so much! That really is quite humbling. I do try to live my life with the right attitude and full of gratitude, but I do struggle from time to time.
This award comes with some rules for passing on the love and they are as follows:
Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
So, without further adieu...My 10 award recipients:
Arlene @ Ever Joyful
Chrissy @ Meaningful Days
Jesnicole @ Jessnicole
These are all great ladies, and I really enjoy all their blogs. Be sure to stop by their blogs and say hello.

7 Thoughts from friends:

Kate Ambrose said...

Aww you're so sweet! Thanks!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Thank you for the sweet award! :D

Have a great weekend!

Tori Leslie said...

Congrats to all!!
Have a great weekend!

Jenny P. said...

Girly thank you so much, you are too kind. Yes I too try to keep a good attitude and show alot of gratitude but I feel I fail alot.
I am also sorry for not posting more here and on my own site, things have been so busy and I hope to settled down a bit. I do read and I am glad things are going so well with your adorable family.
Mauh.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!!!! You are so sweet!

Arlene said...

Thanks for the sweet award :o) I'm not really good at posting them on my blog, but if I did, I would send it back your way :~D

Kristi said...

Aww, that's so sweet! Thank you!

I'm excited about reading some new blogs. YAy!

I'll try to get to this on my blog tomorrow.

:)

~Kristi

Blog Widget by LinkWithin