Monday, January 12, 2009

He Did It!

The littlest one has slept through the night (11-8) in his own bed for the past two nights! That is something we have only accomplished with the two year old twice in his entire life!!!! (Now you know why I walk around in a fog all the time.) You can guess what I'm hoping for tonight. Ahhh, that's right. More glorious sleep!

Have a blessed week.

7 Thoughts from friends:

Shannon Bolden said...

He did what??? and who?

Arlene said...

Oh, I remember when my son did this first... yes, definitely wonderful! It took him a while to make that a regular occurrence, though. I hope your little one will give you the sleep you desire, lol! :o)

Anonymous said...

I remember that moment.

Harriet said...

I remember the fog and how wonderful it was to finally SLEEP!
Enjoy!
Harriet

jesnicole said...

WHAT GOOD NEWS!!!!! AND SHUCKS, THANKS FOR THE AWARD!! I JUST SAW IT, I'VE NOT BEEN ABLE TO BE ONLINE MUCH IN THE LAST WEEK. THANKS!! THAT'LL BE MY NEXT POST!! YOU'RE SO SWEET! :)

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

What a blessing! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey I have a award for you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin