Monday, December 01, 2008

AAFES Double Coupon Mondays

I saw a sign at the entrance to the BX a few days ago that said Mondays are now "Double Coupon Mondays" at AAFES. They will double coupons up to $1.00. That makes for some potentially good deals. I'm not sure if this is every facility or not, or how long it will last, but it is definitely worth checking out. I'd be interested to know if anybody else's BX/PX is doing this also.

3 Thoughts from friends:

Kristi said...

When we were stationed in Germany they accepted outdated coupons. I don't remember double coupon days though. That's great that they're doing that for y'all.

~Kristi

Abbi said...

Double coupons are great! I am going to have to mention to my sister to check if her PX has double coupon days.

Anonymous said...

aww, man! Doesn't apply here! But our commissary is 3 times SMALLER than Whiteman's. STINK!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin