Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures

This past week my Daddy and his wife came to visit us for Thanksgiving. It was so nice having family here for the holidays. We had such a good time, especially the boys.









I think they got a little nervous when it started snowing the night before they were supposed to leave.




All full of turkey and ready for bed.








4 Thoughts from friends:

jesnicole said...

AWE, HOW SWEET. THANKS FOR THE COMMENT! ENJOY THAT BABY!! HAPPY LATE THANKSGIVING!! :)

Shannon Bolden said...

LOVE the pictures of Sam and the boys!! I am glad you had family there with you for Thanksgiving. Maybe one of these days, we can all get together and have another "family" dinner.

HOPE said...

Congratulations on the babies birth Liz! I wondered how you were..since I'm not at watering wells...but on the other blogs now. I've missed you! How happy I am to know that all is well with you. Little Jackson is precious..well not so little..one of my g'sons was over nine pounds so we know your ordeal! My daughter ended up with an emergency C-sec. Oh and his name is Daniel! ;) and his body has finally caught up with his head!

God bless your sweet family!

HOPE

Amy said...

Precious pics!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin