Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Momma's Boys

Y'all don't mind if I share a few pictures of my prescious little ones, do you?






















6 Thoughts from friends:

Nina in Portugal said...

Of course we don't mind!! They are so precious and Jackson is already getting so big!

Pastor Coon said...

Well, you guys have been blessed indeed! Thansk for sharing and allowing us to be a part of your life even with the many miles between us. We miss you guys and are constantly praying and thinking of you!

jesnicole said...

HOW CUTE.

Heart 4 My Home said...

I just found your blog tonight and enjoy it. You're definitely on my bookmark list!

~blessings

Anonymous said...

how sweet

Kristi said...

That's a very sweet lookin' family you got there! God is good!

~Kristi

Blog Widget by LinkWithin