Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A Milestone

First nap in the big boy bed.


I won't tell you where he normally sleeps.

4 Thoughts from friends:

Pam--in America said...

How cute! Does he still like it, or has the novelty worn off?

Unknown said...

wow a big boy bed. Blayne's still in the crib.... I have no clue when it's right to transfer him. I'm afraid to look at it b/c he'll be a big boy then lol...

Kimberly said...

How cute...if he stays...send me your secrets..I am reallly failing in this area :( or maybe it is just being too old with this girl of mine.

Randi Jo :) said...

Hey! :) I read your blog once in a while through bloglines - found it like a year ago I think when I had my original blog - Randi's ramblings --- ANYWAY - just wanted to ask how old your son is. My son is still in a crib and I was just curious when they usually move to toddler beds :) have a great day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin