Friday, May 09, 2008

What You've All Been Waiting For...

The Big Announcement.

Drum roll please...

It's a boy!

We are so excited! The lady who did the ultrasound was very positive that it was a boy, and for that I am very thankful. I like to know for sure.

Even though we didn't pay for a 3D ultrasound, she was nice enough to give us several shots in 3D which was wonderful. I told Keith that I thought they looked like the 3D shots we had of Tyler and he agreed. When we got home I compared the two and they were almost identical. I will try to scan and post them so you all can see what I mean.

And, for even more good news-I think we already have the name picked out. Poor Tyler didn't have a name until a few days after he was born. And if it was a girl, we were really stuck. I'll keep the name to myself for now just in case something changes.

Well, I better get busy. Have a great weekend!

7 Thoughts from friends:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Whoo-hoo!!! Congratulations! How fun for Tyler to have a brother, close in age, to pal around with! I'm so happy for you all!

-Andrea

Pam--in America said...

Congratulations!! I know you'll be a great mom to those two little men.

Happy Mother's Day!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Hope you have a very Happy Mother's Day!
Harriet

Unknown said...

How wonderful! Congrats Hope to see you Sunday!

happy mother's day

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!
love and miss you!

btw Kaylin loved her bday present!

Heather said...

*squeal* I am SO excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Wibba,
I am so proud of you!! And Keith of course. That lil Tyler is growing so fast. What a cutey! Tell him I cant wait to take him outside again.
Love...your favorite cous(guess who lol)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin