Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Pink or Blue???


image from allposters.com


Tomorrow we will find out. I can't believe it is time already. Although time seemed to stand still when I was experiencing the not so fun pregnancy symptoms, it just doesn't seem like it should already be time to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I just recently started feeling the baby move and I absolutely love it! I think that is probably my favorite part of being pregnant. I love the little reminder of the sweet miracle that is taking place.





So, just for fun, would you leave your boy/girl guess in the comments. I'll let you know soon.

7 Thoughts from friends:

Liz said...

By the way, my vote is girl. We'll see. :)

Unknown said...

I think girl.... But we'll see. Let me know. Was glad to see you at church. Missed ya!

Pam--in America said...

I vote GIRL! Too bad this isn't a chance for democracy!!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Have fun finding out!!! I am so excited for you guys!

Usually the mama's inclination is right! :)

-Andrea

Anonymous said...

Liz, I vote girl. Hope I am right.
Little Man needs a baby sister.
Love You

Shannon Bolden said...

Not sure, based on the bolden genes I have to think that a boy is highly possible. I love my boys and have had a great time raising them. Either way will be fine with me. I just pray that you both will be healthy!!

Anonymous said...

mom's intuitions are generally right, so tell us already!
Love, me

Blog Widget by LinkWithin