Monday, March 24, 2008

My Baby

My Guys on Easter Sunday
Smiling for the camera
A man and his tools

Seriously trying to get a mint
Bad hair day
At the park



5 Thoughts from friends:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

So cute.... Miss you guys! I need to ask you something.... I will be on base tomorrow might try to call ya.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

gosh he is looking os much like a little bt instead of a baby!

so when are we going to have any new updates??
you promised us all a story.. hmph
:D
love, me

ps Kaylin says he wisbef and tywer

HOPE said...

Thank you for stopping by Liz..I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well..pregnancy? For that..it's a good reason B..A..B..Y

I'll keep you in prayer..the bug has been everywhere from the East to the West. take care...

Love the SMILING photo of your son!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin