Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Just a Thought

Is it a coincidence that "Garage Sale" is only one letter away from being "GARBAGE Sale"????


Hmmmm, just thought of that as I was preparing for my own garage sale.

5 Thoughts from friends:

Heather said...

LOL...wow, never thought of that :)

Anonymous said...

aren't we getting creative in our thoughts?? lol! anyway, have you gotten your washing machine fixed yet?
give tyler kisses for me! hope to see you in a couple of weeks! love, me

Liz said...

These are the kinds of thoghts I start having after a few days with no adult interaction. LOL! I've got to start getting out a little more.

And no, "anonymous", the washer is still broken and even the new plumber won't call us back. :( I'm so very sad about it all. Hubby said he's just going to try to fix it himself this weekend. I hope he can. Will probably save us lots of $$

CG said...

o.k. of all my garage sales..I've never thought of that. Although I've found some really good things, there is definitely some truth to that.

Christin said...

*grin* this cracks me up. Yep. Thus the reason why I love yardsales. One man's junk is another's treasure!! :D

You're so right...being cooped up with little ones will take your mind in odd directions.

thanks for visiting my site :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin