Friday, August 03, 2007

Go Ahead, Treat Yourself!



Did you know that a vanilla cone at McDonald's only has 150 calories and 3.5 grams of fat?? That makes me so happy! I love their ice cream but very rarely ever indulge myself because I figured it was packed full of fat. After a quick trip to the nutrition info section at mcdonalds.com, I found out differently. Go ahead, check out your favorites. You may be surprised, or scared...

4 Thoughts from friends:

Pam--in America said...

I discovered this sweet little fact when I worked there in the 90's. I've been indulging ever since! Here's a tip--if you order it in a cup instead of a cone, they'll give you extra and you won't have the calories from the cone!! Have one for me, Liz!

Heather said...

Mmmmmm sounds good. Love the pic too. So what have you *really* been up to hmmm? Pam...lol I was just thinking of your "McD's family ;)" Is anonymous my friend who fails to visit ME on MY site? lol

Heather said...

Just checkin' on you...no update? :)

CG said...

Thanks for the heads up on this. I don't care for Mcdonald's food but love their treats.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin