Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm Alive!!

That really is great news isn't it? Well, really. It is...

Time has been flying by, as usual, on this vacation. We had such a wonderful time visiting our friends in Massachusetts. It was so beautiful there! I couldn't believe it. I want to go back so bad. I will post lots of pictures and details when I get back home.

We are now in Tennessee visiting family. We are also all sick. I think it's just a cold, but it's very bad. Ty-Boo has it worst of all. Poor guy is so snotty and congested. I am sick. Most of my family is too. Yucky!

We will be heading back to Kansas City on Saturday evening. I can't wait to catch up on blogs when I get back. Missing you all. :)


**For all my Oki friends-I am going to try to visit with Bro. Dondee and Ms. Antonio's sister, Mrs. Holding, on Wednesday evening. Her husband was Keith's boss while we were at Kadena and she is living about 30 minutes away from here. Yay!

6 Thoughts from friends:

Unknown said...

Hey we still have no orders but Justin is going to check tomorrow to see what is the hold up. We are shooting for Sept. 29th for our Port Call and then spending two weeks in Ohio so hopefully if it all works out we'll be in Whiteman mid Oct. Hope you get better. Give the lil one a hug for me!

Pam--in America said...

Well, I'm glad you're alive! At least you can be thankful to have family around to help out.
Tell Mrs. Holding I said hello! I haven't seen her in ages!!
Can't wait to see all the pics when you get back.

Heather said...

So good to hear from you! I am looking forward to the pics!

Anonymous said...

well, i really hate tha everyone was sick the whole time and we didn't get to hang out much, but i am really glad that you came by and hung out in my little office for a bit before leaving... :)
anyway, give my sweet little Tyler kisses for me!
Love,Me

Unknown said...

hey we should find out this week when we are leaving....getting so anxious..... hope all is well....email me when ur home I'll give you a call sometime this week....

Christian Mommy said...

Hey girl!! Wish I was going visiting - but alas I am here in Oki. :( Your little man is so cute and getting so big - Sarah would have loved playing with him in the nursey!! Miss ya!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin