Friday, January 26, 2007

Short Hiatus

I am, once again, taking a short trip back home to see my family. I can't seem to stay away! :D We will only be gone for a week, but that's a long time for me to be away from my hubby. (Mushy, I know!)

My mom will be coming back with me for a week. We are excited to have our first "company" in about 3 years. The last time anybody came to stay with us was about a year after we moved to Okinawa.

So, please remember us as we are traveling. I heard there is supposed to be some bad weather while we are there as well.

P.S.-Isn't my boy so cute??? He can roll over now! I'll try to put a short video of him on here as soon as I get back.

1 Thoughts from friends:

Unknown said...

Hope you have fun! Yea we're leaving Feb. 9th to go to Ohio...We'll be home about 3-4 weeks. It will be snowing when we are there brrrrr. I don't like cold either lol. Wow that's amazing he can roll over. Our boy still decides to get half way there and then just decides not to go all the way lol. He's a stubborn kid but he is trying to scoot across on his belly so he may be crawling sooner than we think. Take care. Miss ya!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin