Thursday, January 25, 2007

I Wish...

I was in beautiful Hawaii like I was two Januarys ago. Isn't it so pretty?



Instead, I'm stuck here in this. :D

I am definitely not a cold weather gal. But the good news is, my husband said he would like to plan a vacation to somewhere warm. :)

3 Thoughts from friends:

Anonymous said...

then I I think you should go to Wilmington with us in July! that's where I REALLY want to go, or well, I don't remember exactly what the beach is called but it is supposed to be super nice there and not a party town at all! And it stays around in the 80s so you aren't miserably hot! see you in a couple of days! woo hoo! Love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Was Hawaii on the list of bases you could go? It is beautiful, I want to go back. I have decided the cold weather isn't for me either. I completely understand the "snowbird" way of living. It would be nice to spend the cold winter months in say. . .Miami?! Oh well, until I hit the jackpot, it will never happen. But a vacation is a good idea. I have to recommend Siesta Key Beach in Florida. It is the most beautiful beach I have seen, except for Hawaii. Powder soft sand, white, clean and great water. THey should pay me...
Shannon

Liz said...

Lisa-Sounds good to me! But, why wait till July? Let's go NOW!

Shannon-I'm not sure if Hawaii would have been on the list for us or not. Hawaii is considered an overseas assignment and we didn't want to be considered for overseas this time, so we didn't even look. I'm starting to wish we had though. I think my attitude might be much improved if I was tanning on a sandy beach right now instead of making snow angels all day. :D Keith said he would like to go back though. We had talked about trying to go in March or April, but the AF had other plans for him then. :( Bummer!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin