Sunday, February 04, 2007

ABC

I got this through email and thought it was cute! :D


A - Available or single: Happily married

B - Best friend: Keith

C - Cake or pie: Cake

D - Drink of choice: Tea

E - Essential item you use every day: Toothbrush

F - Favorite color: Blue.

G - Gummy bears or worms: Worms

H - Hometown: Kingston, TN

I - Indulgence: Bubble bath almost every night

J - January or February: February.

K - Kids and names: Samuel Tyler

L - Life is incomplete without: Jesus

M - Marriage date: June 1

N - Number of siblings: a brothers.

O - Oranges or apples: Oranges

P - Phobias or fears: Heights

Q - Favorite quote: Hmmm, I’ll have to think about that one

R - Reason to smile: My family.

S - Season: Spring.

T - Tag 3 or 4 people: I don’t know if 3 or 4 people will read this, but if you do…it’s you!

U - Unknown fact about me: I graduated highschool in 3 years. I am double-jointed in my elbows.

V - Vegetable you don't like: Too many to list.

W - Worst habit: Procrastination and worry

X - X-rays: Lots of them

Y - Your favorite food: Bread…any kind

Z - Zodiac sign: Not a believer

0 Thoughts from friends:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin