Monday, September 12, 2011

Teach a Man to Fish...

One of the things Keith started doing with the boys this summer was taking them fishing. At first I wasn't sure how well it would go considering Tyler (almost 5) has an attention span about the size of a grape and Jackson (almost 3) has one about the size of a pea. But, they absolutely love it! It probably helps that at the spot where they usually go, the fish start biting about as soon as they bait hits the water. I love that my boys love fishing. I hope it is something they carry with them all through their lives.

My Boys after their first trip to the lake
Their first catch-one for each of them

My handsome honey.
 Is it just me, or does he look like Troy from Swamp People?


My boy after a good day at the lake

If you look closely, you'll see that Jack was so excited that he peed his pants ;)


My sweet baby, hanging out on the bank with his mommy

0 Thoughts from friends:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin