Tuesday, July 26, 2011

When the Sun Goes Down

I mentioned in my last post that I have been dealing with insomnia lately. Since that post, it has only gotten worse. In the past three weeks I have only been to bed before 2:00 a.m. one night. I am sooooo exhausted during the day, but come bedtime I am wide awake. I am still tired, I just can not for the life of me go to sleep. The first few nights I was okay with it because I was getting some stuff done that I never had any other time to do. But at this point I am just really tired and would take a good night of sleep over projects any day.

Here is a little recap of my after dark madness.

-Sorted, washed, and organized all baby clothes through size 2T

-Packed away maternity clothes

-Washed all window coverings

-Spray painted air duct covers

- Changed man room/study to homeschool room

-Listed  unused items on Craigslist (made about $75 so far)

-Took every single thing out of my kitchen cabinets, cleaned them, and then rearranged

-Wrote cards and letters to family members

-Caulked, Puttied, and Painted all the trim on my kitchen cabinets

-Reworked our budget and hopefully found a way to start saving a good amount each month for our mini-farm dream

- Researched prospective churches in areas we would like to live after retirement

-Watched Andy Griffith on Netflix

- Baked

-Cleaned

-Prayed

-Wasted time on the internet

-and on and on and on

But alas, I am running out of stuff to do...and sleeping pills. ;o)

0 Thoughts from friends:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin