Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Kids Say...

Kids really do say some of the funniest things. Here is a recent sampling of the craziness from our house.

"Let's ammonize (analyze) this specimen." -Tyler, age 4

"Mommy, why you not have no friends?" -Jackson, age 2

"Why is Daddy turning into an old man?" -Tyler

"Look! Shrek's belly is fat just like yours. Is Shrek going to have a baby too?" -Tyler

"Why are you cleaning? Is somebody coming over?" -Tyler

"God made everything. Even Coke. So it's okay if we drink it." -Tyler

"You wanna see my bottom?" -Jackson

"You're not a girl! You're just a mommy." -Jackson

"Are you going to be a senior citizen on your next birthday?" -Tyler

"You have to keep me warm. That's your job." -Tyler

"Mom, we need to get Lifelock." -Tyler

"I don't like vegamuls (vegetables)." -Jackson

"You cooking? Oh, thank you so much!" -Jackson

"Were there dinosaurs when you were a little girl?" -Tyler

"Let me speak this in your ear. Try to understand." -Tyler

Well, hopefully you got a little chuckle out of my kiddos. I know they crack me up, but it could possibly be because I need more adult interaction. =)

1 Thoughts from friends:

Kristi said...

That was sooooooooo sweet and funny and yes, I did get a chuckle out of those.
Oh, I miss my little ones and their funny things they'd say. I have a book with many of those funny things written inside of it. I hope you do too.

~Kristi

Blog Widget by LinkWithin