Sunday, November 07, 2010

Long Overdue Update

It has been so long since I have blogged that I seriously thought about giving it up for good. I don't know how many people read this anymore, although I know there are still a faithful few. {Waves to the fans =)} That doesn't matter though. I started this blog as a way to record and share memories, so I will continue as I am able. I am not a scrapbooker or a journaler, so this really is my only written record of our daily lives. These are the days that I never want to forget!

So much has happened in our lives since the Hubby returned from Guam. I suppose the biggest change is that we are now expecting our third little one...as most know already. I spent pretty much all of August-October either in bed or on the couch. There were weeks at a time where I never left my house. I cancelled appointments, missed church, cancelled a vacation, etc. because I just wasn't able to do anything. Thankfully that cloud of sickness has mostly passed and I now have at least as many good days as bad ones. I am also dealing with migraines this time, which is new for me. But, it will all be worth it in the end. We should find out this week whether we are having a boy or girl. I can honestly say that I don't care and will be thrilled either way, but I am excited to find out.

Work has been very, very busy (and stressful) for the Hubby since he returned. He is now in a new position, which he enjoys, but has its challenges for sure. There have been lots of long hours, impromptu meetings, trips out of town, etc. For almost a month we were told there was a 99% chance we were moving...before the baby comes. That sent me into a panic mode of sorts, as our house still needs a lot of work before it can go on the market. We both got as busy as we could getting things in order, only to find out that we are not moving after all. I believe we still serve a mighty God who can do whatever He wills, regardless of what the military or anybody else thinks about it.

The boys both had birthdays last month. They are 2 and 4 now. So hard to believe! I have lots of pictures to share, but my camera doesn't seem to want to download them. I am going to do a separate post for each boy soon. {I hope.} They are both growing so fast and changing, so I will try to get a post about each of them up soon. They both say the funniest things now, and I better write them down before I forget.

Well, we are all a little under the weather today and it is nap time so I better get off the computer.

Until next time...

1 Thoughts from friends:

Kelly Logan said...

I miss you guys so much, I was seriously hoping you guys would get stationed at the pentagon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin