Friday, July 30, 2010

Talking

My hubby has today off and is in KC with his friends looking at cars and doing man stuff.



I am happy for him.



He needs a little "man time" every once in a while.



He is going to the Habitat for Humanity Restore and I am jealous! ha!












I just got a call from the computer repair center.



It is going to cost $225 to repair my laptop. =(



I'm thinking about not having it repaired.













I didn't go to sleep until after 4:00 this morning.



I took a sleeping pill around 1:00 and it didn't help.



I felt like poo.



I still feel like poo.



I am thankful that my kids are late sleepers.













I have been at home all day pretty much all week.



It has been nice.



The more I stay home, the more work I find that needs to be done around here.



It helps me save money though.



Why is it that even when I have no intentions of buying anything, I always end up finding something I "need"?












I have come to the conclusion that water guns are the best thing ever!



My kids are entertained for hours with them.



The little one runs around hollering "AMMO" when he needs a refill.



His daddy thinks that's hillarious.



I think it's pretty stinkin cute too.



I will miss being able to send my kids outside to shoot each other soon.



I am also thinking I would like a super soaker for my birthday this year. *grin*












One of my best friends moved away on Tuesday.



I am not usually a crier, but I cried! A Lot!



My other really close friend is moving away in September.



I am sad.



That's military life.



I am praying that God will send new families to build our church back up.












I have a lot more to share, but at this point I am wondering if anybody is still reading this.



I will have to do a second installment soon.




n="center">Have a great weekend.

1 Thoughts from friends:

Rockabilly Hippie said...

You have at least one reader! :-)

Military life can be very trying at times, I hear you there. But it's kind of cool, because then you can save up and visit your old friends in the new places they live and see new sites! And new families with new insights will move in and then your circle will expand :-) Stay positive girl!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin