Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Things Not To Say To Your Wife

Too funny not to share. Great advice here, men. =)

2 Thoughts from friends:

Kristi said...

Oh my word...We LOVE him. He is hilarious.

The other week at church, the orchestra was playing a Patriotic song for Memorial Day. Well, as with most patriotic songs, it ended abruptly. But Hannah was a little carried away and on her flute she let out one little TOOT after everyone else had stopped. I looked over at her from the choir and she was giggling. When she finally stopped giggling, she mouthed to me, "SOLO". We both cracked up because she was referring to Tim Hawkins. ha!

~Kristi

Rockabilly Hippie said...

omg that was awesome :-) thank you! I needed to break up my work day with some laughter and that did it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin