Sunday, June 13, 2010

He's Home!

















5 Thoughts from friends:

BeeBubbaBella said...

Thanks for sharing =) so glad he made it home safely

Kristi said...

hey Liz! I accidentally deleted my bookmarks a few weeks ago and lost all of my favorite blogs. I found your comment at Tori's blog and was so happy. I figured I'd find ya again. ha haaaa

LOVED the video. So precious. God is good!!

OK, so did you leave your hair long or did you cut it short? I thought both ways were pretty.

~Kristi

Nina in Portugal said...

I cried watching the video!!

Glad he's home safely!

Anonymous said...

Home Safe-God is Good-Happy for you and the boys. Love,Becky

Bethany W. said...

Liz,
I love the video. It made me cry to see a daddy who is willing to get on the floor to see his babies after a long time away. Precious.
Bethany

Blog Widget by LinkWithin