Sunday, June 27, 2010

Out of the Mouths of Babes


On Saturday afternoon we were having lunch at our favorite little Mexican restaurant. We were all sitting there chit-chatting while we waited for our food. Very casually Tyler looked at his Daddy and said, " Dad, think you need to get Bosley." We looked at him funny because I had no clue he would even know what Bosley was. I asked him what he said and he said it again. Then he said, "You know Dad...to fix your hair." It was about this point that I began choking on my chips and salsa from laughing so hard. Then to make things better he said, "It's ok Dad, ladies do it too!"


Oh. My. Stars!! Probably the funniest thing the kid has said to date!!
Keith says the TV is going to the curb on trash day. =)

0 Thoughts from friends:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin