Friday, June 04, 2010

D.O.N.E.

Do you ever have one of those days where you are just done? Done with everything. Today is my done day.

-I am DONE with contractors saying they will be here or do something, and then not doing it. DONE!

-I am done with living in a house that is always under construction.

-I am done with being separated (geographically) from my husband.

-I am done with my frizzy hair

-I am done with the week-long headache that just will not go away!

-I'm done with the flood of emotions that I seem to be having here lately.

-I'm just DONE today


Okay, enough whining. Back to your regularly scheduled programming. =)

2 Thoughts from friends:

jesnicole said...

OHMYGOODNESS. Hugs to you, girl.

I've been "done" with so many things for many months. You're not alone....though I know that doesn't fix your problems, I hope it helps.

These verses are from my latest blog. Hope it helps....if even a little.

"O Lord my God, I cried to you for help, and You healed me." Psalm 30:2

"The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Psalm 34:18

"Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears our burden, the God who is our salvation. Selah." Psalm 68:19

"You have taken account of my wanderings; put my tears in Your bottle. Are they not in Your book?" Psalm 56:8

Kelly Logan said...

I don't think your hair is frizzy =)
I think you should add Done with hosting yard sales for the year to the list...
So glad the work of salvation is DONE as well !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin