Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Most Embarassing Moment Ever

Hey ya'll! Life's been busy 'round here. I haven't had much time for blogging. Today we are having new carpet installed, so I have a little time to sit and tell you this funny story that happened yesterday. At this point, any man that I know in real life should stop reading. =)

Okay, I have been cleaning out my closets and really getting rid of stuff I don't wear. Most of it has been donated, but I had some things that only a lady would wear so I just threw it away...who would want it used anyway?

Anyway, yesterday afternoon I had a knock on the door. It was the cable guy because there were some problems with service in the neighborhood and he was just checking to see if everything was okay.

Well, there is a dog (or something) that keeps getting into the trash. When I opened the door, there was that bag of stuff strewn all over the yard and right on the door step where he was standing was a bright red, totally unmistakable *lady thing*!!!!!

You should have seen the look on his face and I'm sure mine was blood red for about the next hour!!

Seriously, I was humiliated!!!!!!!!!

Anybody else want to share an embarassing moment and make me feel better?

3 Thoughts from friends:

Manuela said...

On Jason and my first date we went to a fair. As we were waiting for a ride (with my kids in tow), I dropped my purse and tumbling out came everything, including tampons. we had guys waiting in line right behind us. Jason, always quick to help, bent down and picked it all up, including my tampons. I felt terrible for the rest of the day. LOL, my thought, he will never call me back. Now we are married. Guess there is something wrong with him. LOL
Hope that makes you feel better.

A Joyful Chaos said...

Oh dear! I can imagine your embarassment! I had something very similar (only a little worse)happen to me soon after we were married, I still cringe whenever I think about it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry girl. you are on your own on this one, it would be hard to top that. I am just sorry you had to go through it. I don't think I would venture outside for a while. The neighbors might stare.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin