Sunday, February 28, 2010

Three Year Olds Cannot Be Trusted

This is what happens when Mommy talks to Daddy on Skype.

I thought he was playing quietly.

I should have known he was being a little too quiet.

Ugh! I wonder how many Mr. Clean Magic Erasers this is going to take.
One day this will be funny...right?


5 Thoughts from friends:

Pam--in America said...

I hope you were able to clean it all off! Since he's only three it will be funnier sooner than if he was a little older. But trusting him with markers might take a while to earn back!

jesnicole said...

Aw......I'm sure one day you'll miss cleaning marker off of things...... :) Hope you're hanging in there!!!

Thanks for the sweet comment.

BeeBubbaBella said...

Ohh man I remember those days. Its always when they are quiet and then you walk by and there it is in all its glory. Make him help you clean it =)

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Oh, no!!! :(

Kelly said...

Hi there! I stopped on your blog (I'm new to Blogspot and this is the first time I have hit "next blog" and gone "blogsurfing")! I stopped because of the words Christian and Military - two things we are (my husband is a former combat medic in the Army). I loved your pics with the marker, and I sympathize...oh how many walls, furniture, and pieces of carpet in our BRAND NEW house look the same as this! HA! I have 4 kids, ages 12, 6, 3 and 2. Between the 3 and 2 year old, I constantly have to be on the lookout. Joy! Your family is beautiful...may I follow you? :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin