Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What Do You Do All Day?


If you can't read this, you can click on the picture above to read the article.
My friend, Kelly, and I had a conversation about this very subject today. What do stay-at-home moms do all day? We are both SAHM's, who actually stay at home. There are some women who really take advantage of their "position", who are never home, and give the wrong impression of what being a stay at home mom does all day. But for those of us who really do want to glorify God by staying home with our children and creating havens for our families, I think this article pretty much sums it up. Grab yourself a glass of tea and enjoy!

4 Thoughts from friends:

jesnicole said...

Good stuff! Hope you have a Happy Christmas! :)

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Love it! Thank you for sharing! :D

Kelly Logan said...

I can't believe that was in the paper!

Tonya said...

Amen to that!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin