Sunday, December 06, 2009

10 State Tour

I've been a little absent from blogging lately, but with good reason. We have been gone. My husband had to go to Louisiana for a few days for work, so the boys and I tagged along too. After that we went to Tennessee for Thanksgiving.

Our little adventure took us through 10 states (Missouri, Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Illinois). We traveled over 2000 miles, and now we are home trying to recouperate.

I'll be posting more soon. Hope you all have a great week! =)

2 Thoughts from friends:

Rachel Smith said...

I am glad that you enjoyed your trip! We were in TN for Thanksgiving as well.

I did some catch up reading. I can't believe that rodent was in your house! I would have screamed!!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Glad you had a great trip! Great to see you back! :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin