Monday, July 20, 2009

~*~*~*Vacation Destination~*~*~*

We finally settled on a vacation spot. We are going to Eureka Springs, Arkansas! =D I am so exited!

Here are a few pictures that I found of the town on www.arkansas.com. Doesn't it look charming?








































5 Thoughts from friends:

Pam--in America said...

I hope it's as beautiful and fun as it looks. Have fun and take lots of pictures to share!!

Jamie Stroupe said...

How exciting!!! It looks like so much fun. It looks like it would be the perfect vacation spot.. fun, eventful, and relaxing all in one vacation!!

Coming from the Stroupe home!!

jesnicole said...

You'll love it there!!! I know many people who've gone there, and have enjoyed it very much. :)

Manuela said...

We went to Eureka Springs several years ago. I loved it. Don't forget your stroller, lots of walking!

Rachel Smith said...

I have been there as well. It is a great place!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin