Thursday, July 23, 2009

In Memory

Maxine Bolden
May 13, 1925-July 23, 2009

My Grandmother passed away this morning. We will be traveling back to Tennessee for the funeral. Please keep our family in your prayers. My Grandmother was a wonderful lady and will be missed terribly.

5 Thoughts from friends:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear of your loss, my condolences. ~Bev

Manuela said...

I am sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers will be with you and your family!

jesnicole said...

Hoping for comfort for all of your family.

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted." -Matthew 5:4-

Kelly Jo said...

Sorry to hear of you loss! We'll be praying for you as you travel!

Nina in Portugal said...

I'm so sorry Liz. And about your house too...I'll be praying for you!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin