Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Modest, Affordable, Frump-Free Clothes?!?! Can It Be???



I recently discovered Bellissima Modesty Boutique thanks to Crystal at Biblical Womanhood. I decided to take a look around their site and see what they had. I was very pleasantly surprised! The clothes are feminine, cute, modest, and very affordable. I find it very difficult these days to find clothes that are more than one of those things, let alone all of them! If you are looking to add a few cute pieces to your wardrobe without breaking the bank, then you should definitely check them out. The skirt in the picture above was $18 (I think) and one of the more expensive items on the site.

So, where are some of your favorite places to shop?

5 Thoughts from friends:

Kate Ambrose said...

I'm waiting to buy new clothes until I am back to pre-pregnancy weight (I'm jealous of your quick bounce-back! 5 months, and I've still got weight to lose!). But I will def check this out when I'm looking for more clothes. Thanks for the tip!

jesnicole said...

THAT'S CUTE! THERE'S A COUPLE NEAT WEBSITES FOR MODEST SWIMWEAR THAT I'VE SEEN. BY THE WAY, LOVE THAT WALL HANGING YOU WON! THAT'S AWESOME!!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

She has some adorable clothes! I've been needing some new ones. Thanks for the link!! :D

Grace said...

Thanks for the link...I can't wait to check it out!

Grace said...

Liz, I thought you might like to check out this website: www.modestclothes.com It has a listing of a bunch of different sites that sell modest clothing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin