Wednesday, February 18, 2009

One Word

I have gotten this by email a few times now, so I figured I would post it here and whoever wants can do it too. I'd love to see your answers!


Where is your cell phone? purse
Your significant other? Awesome
Your hair? flat
Your mother? marvelous
Your father? fantastic
Your favorite thing? Bible
Your dream last night? forgettable
Your favorite drink? water
Your dream/goal? Heaven
What room are you in? bed
Your hobby? family
Your fear? loss
Where do you want to be in 6 Yrs? happy
Where were you last night? home
Something that you aren't? wealthy
Muffins? yummy
Wish list item? Dyson
Last thing you did? laughed
What are you wearing? clothes
TV? stupid
Your pets? kids
Friends? best
Your life? great
Your mood? happy
Missing someone? always
Drinking? tea
Your car? van
Something you're not wearing? makeup
Your favorite store? Hobby Lobby
Your favorite color? green
When is the last time you cried? week
Who will resend this? dunno
Where do you go to over and over? church
Five people who email me regularly? Jim, Shannon, Mom, Lisa, Facebook (does that count?)
My favorite place to eat? home
Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? vacation
Person I Know Will NOT Respond Dunno


Here's what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...Hit 'forward,' delete my answers, type in your answers and send it to a bunch of people, including me.

0 Thoughts from friends:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin