Thursday, February 12, 2009

Let's Recap, Shall We?

I've been a little absent lately haven't I? It's been almost 3 weeks since my hubby left, and he will be back in just a few days (!!!WooHoo!!!). Life got interesting almost as soon as he got on the plane. Here is a bullet form recap, because I'm too lazy to use proper English and form a paragraph.

  • We got sick! Very sick. As soon as Keith left. We are just now coming out of the fog. We went to the ER 3 times in 3 days. Yeah, it was fun.
  • Either my washer or my pipes decided to leak, all over the laundry room floor.
  • Jackson got sick all over the laptop and it went haywire.
  • Tyler dropped my phone in the bath water. It is beyond dead.

I feel incredibly blessed that these are the biggest issues in my life right now. God is good!

6 Thoughts from friends:

Pam--in America said...

Oh my! Poor Liz... I'm so sorry you've had a rough few weeks. I'm glad to hear things are getting better, and that you are still able to give God praise for his goodness.

Nina in Portugal said...

Every time my husband would leave for a mission trip overseas, things like that would occur...every time!! I feel your pain!

Harriet said...

Glad things are getting better.
Things always happen when Paul is gone. Like the flat tire I found this morning!I'm just trying to make the best of the change in my day.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Ugh! I'm so sorry. It always seems that things happen when they go away. Ugh!

Grace said...

Sounds like the last time my FIL was deployed. My mom(in-law) had to deal with everything from a backed up septic tank to a washing machine that decided to give up the ghost...and a bunch of other stuff in between! Well anyway, I'm glad to hear that your hubby's going to be home soon.

Arlene said...

Well, I'm guessing by now your honey is home -- of course, nothing crazy will happen NOW, lol! :P That is the way it always works, though, isn't it?!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin