Saturday, February 14, 2009

Interesting Article

I found this article about some of the dangers of food dyes. I will definitely be looking into this further, as we are experiencing some of the issues mentioned in the article with Tyler. It isn't a terribly long article and definitely worth the read.

Dye Dilemma by Karen A. Stephenson

3 Thoughts from friends:

Grace said...

That sounds like an interesting article. I'll have to pass it on to my mom since she is allergic to some food dyes and might find it helpful too. Thanks for the link.

Pam--in America said...

Thanks for the link; very interesting. Makes you want to stay home and make everything completely from scratch, doesn't it?

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Thank you for the link. There is so much that we need to be careful of. Making foods from scratch is the best way to make sure we know what is going in our food.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin