Thursday, October 23, 2008

Would You Pray?

If you think of it when you say your prayers, please lift up my sweet baby Tyler. Tomorrow morning is his surgery. We have to have him there at 6:15 and his surgery is at around 8:30. Please just pray that everything goes smoothly and that the Lord will protect him. I know this is a pretty minor outpatient surgery and that there are far worse things that we could be dealing with. And even if that were the case, God would still be good. I am just worried about my baby, as I think any mother would. Plus, my hormones have not been very kind to me here lately. So just remember our little family tomorrow if you would. I will post an update after we get home, which will likely be tomorrow evening.

6 Thoughts from friends:

JBBGirl said...

Praying now!

Pam--in America said...

You can count on me! I'll be praying!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for Tyler and your family this morning.
Love,
Harriet

Anonymous said...

Little man and family are in my thoughts and prayers. Love to you all, Becky

Laura said...

Done

Laura

Nina in Portugal said...

Praying now Liz.....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin