Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Didn't Want To, But I Did It



Today was the dreaded post-baby weigh in. I really don't know what I was expecting-a miracle maybe. I am only 10 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight, which isn't too bad considering I am only a week post partem. And now that the very thoughtful, but not very waist line friendly meals from friends are slowing down maybe it won't be too hard to lose the weight. Although they say the last 10 pounds are the hardest to lose. Time to trade in the Twinkies for something a little more nutritious. :D

3 Thoughts from friends:

Pam--in America said...

10 pounds! That's it?.... besides the sick feelings of jealousy I'm having right now; I'm happy for you ;)
I have a feeling that you won't have any trouble losing those last few.

Nina in Portugal said...

Hello!
It's nice to 'meet' you!

Thank you for your kind words and for entering my give-a-way. Was you husband on the islands while in Portugal?

Your "jackson" is adorable and the 'big brother ' is too. Congratulations!!

I'll be back soon.

JBBGirl said...

My mom always told me after having a baby, NEVER step on a scale for at least the first three months. Good advice. Don't worry about that dumb old enemy the dreaded scale. You just worry about yourself and that precious baby. The weight will come off in good time. You have too much to worry about like getting the extra sleep when you can and taking care of the baby. Don't be too hard on yourself. Here is a BIG hug! You are doing GREAT!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin