Tuesday, October 14, 2008

He's Here!!

Our sweet baby Daniel ??? was born at 9:00 exactly after being in labor only 4 hours total. He weighed a whopping 9 lbs 9 oz and was 22 inches long. He is beautiful and perfect and looks like his big brother. Here are a few pics for now. I have tons and will post more tomorrow. Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes.








4 Thoughts from friends:

Pam--in America said...

Congratulations, Liz & Keith!! He looks PERFECT!!! But 9lb 9oz?!! How did you do that, Liz?
I LOVE how you put the ??? after his name... you're too funny! I like the name Daniel; I guess we'll see if he keeps it ;)
So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

He is a beautiful baby!Wow 4 hours labor! with a 9lbs 9oz 22 in long baby. Look forward to seeing more pictures.
Love,
Harriet

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Liz! So very happy for you! What a blessing, all around. A big, beautiful, healthy baby, and a quick labor!

Enjoy your first full day as a family of four!

-Andrea

Anonymous said...

Liz, You're # one in my book,and more of a woman than I am. Great Job. He is just the most Beautiful and Perfect baby I have ever seen. I know you, Keith and Gramms are on top of the world right now. Can't wait to meet him. Hope you have a good recovery day and send more pics asap. Love to you all,Becky

Blog Widget by LinkWithin