Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Going to the Hospital

Well y'all, it seems today may just be the day. I just got back from my 40+ week appointment where, after a little whining and begging, I was told to come in tonight. Actually I guess it didn't take too much to convince her. She was going to schedule me to be induced tomorrow morning but when she checked me I was 5 cm dilated and contracting pretty regularly. She said that I would go tonight on my own more than likely, but said she anticipated a short birth (I sure hope she's right) so I should just go walk around for a while and then go check into the hospital. Soooooo... I will have the laptop with me and will hopefully be posting little updates along the way. If not, I'll post pictures soon.

4 Thoughts from friends:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

YAY!! Have a wonderful, peaceful birth. I am so excited to see the new addition to your family!!

-Andrea

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying for you and the baby! Good luck.
Love,
Harriet

Anonymous said...

O my Trisha!! This is so exciting.
I love you .Tell Keith hello also. Keep us posted between contractions!! Amelia

Pam--in America said...

How exciting!! I'll be praying.... and waiting for those pictures :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin