Monday, September 22, 2008

Still Alive, Still Pregnant

Just really, really tired. I have a few things to blog about and a few pictures to share now that we have a new camera that actually works. I'll try to get those posted in the next few days.

Love you all!

4 Thoughts from friends:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth,
We are praying for you and the baby!
Love,
Harriet

Anonymous said...

Hi Trisha!!
Wishing you well for the upcoming weeks especially. I love you and miss you.
Amelia

Heather said...

Hey Liz!!! I am finally back! Praying for you :) Love you girl!~Heather

JBBGirl said...

HI! I found you browsing through blogs. I am just looking to find other Christian Military Spouses to relate with. I really like you blog. It is so nice! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list. Hugs!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin