Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Pregnancy Update


I just returned from my latest checkup. As usual, no news is good news I guess. My blood pressure was within normal range, although it was a little high for me. My weight has been holding steady for about the past month, which I am happy about. The baby is measuring just right and everything seems to be going fine. I am going to the doctor every two weeks now, which to me is a waste of gas for what they do. But, I'll try not to complain---much. I am almost 31 weeks pregnant now and I told Keith the other day I'm giving the baby 5 more weeks in there and then I'm serving his eviction notice. :o) I'm just kidding. I want him (or maybe her) to come whenever he is supposed to. It's just hard to breathe when your pregnant, carrying around a 2 year old, and the heat index is 110. But, it's a happy kind of miserable. LOL

6 Thoughts from friends:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you and the baby are doing ok. Take care and don't over do. I know it is hard when you have a little one to take care of too. George was born July 31 and it was really hot that summer, Katie was 2 1/2. I'll be praying for you. Hope you will soon get cooler weather.
Harriet

Pam--in America said...

I can't believe it's getting so close the "the day". I'm glad to hear that you're both healthy!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I remember the feeling of being pregnant, SO hot, out of breath, and carrying around a two year old. It is exhausting!!

You are getting so close... I can't hardly believe it, but I am sure you can ;)

-Andrea

Kimberly said...

I can not believe you will be in the mom of two--so tired you can't see straight phase soon. ;) better you than me..We are praying for you and let us know when the big day happens. We miss and love you!

Anonymous said...

You are in the HOME STRETCH! WhooHOO! I like the blur background!

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz,
First I want to say thank you for sending me your Blog. I didn't know you had one. I am sorry to hear all about your stepdad and the diff. sicknesses in your family. I will surely pray for you.
How is Tyler doing after the dentist? I wish you would have called me. I could have gone with you.
Anyhow, just know that God is in control. And this will surely pass.
Well, hang in there, call me anytime, and may God bless you and your family.
love in Christ,
Manuela

Blog Widget by LinkWithin