Monday, August 18, 2008

Busy Week


Whew! This is going to be one busy week. So busy, in fact, that I'm not even thinking in complete sentences. (Not good when one is trying to blog.) Here's a little peek at what's going on at our house this week:


Monday- Today (in case you didn't already know that). Too tired from the weekend to do much of anything.


Tuesday-Tyler has a dentist appointment in Kansas City. If y'all think of it, could you please say a little prayer for him...and me. I know for a fact he already has a cavity and since he is so young, I'm not sure how they are going to treat him. I could go into all the "maybe's" and "what if's", but I will wait until after the appointment. Let's just say I'm a little nervous. Oh yeah, and Keith will not be able to go to his appointment with me because he will be in a class all week.


Work night at church.


Wednesday- I have a doctor's appointment and then church that night.


Thursday- Sewing class, grocery store, make sure hubby's uniform and my dress are ready for Friday night.


Friday-Hubby's promotion ceremony/dinner. Semi-formal+8 mo. pregnant+first real military function=Interesting!


Saturday-Couples conference at church


Sunday-church


So, if you don't see me around for a few days, you'll know why. Hope y'all have a great week!

1 Thoughts from friends:

Kate Ambrose said...

Oh my! You're busy this week!

I'll keep you in my prayers!

I'm sure you'll look smashing at military function. Can you take pictures?

Seriously, I can't believe you're going to do all that. You're amazing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin