Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Larry, Mo, and No Longer Curly

Yesterday my little boy turned 21 months old. Yesterday was also his 1st haircut. I don't know who was more traumatized by that, me or him. I'm pretty sure it was me, though. I'm just not ready for my baby to be a big boy. It was time though. I believe that boys should look like boys, and girls should look like girls. It was getting pretty long and falling in his eyes, so I shed a few tears and cut off his beautiful little baby curls.

Before:


After:




I dare say he looks even cuter now!

3 Thoughts from friends:

Pam--in America said...

Yes, Liz, I'd say that he got even cuter!
My little boy has been getting high and tights since he was 4 months old, so I never had the trauma of letting go of the curls. I'm glad you hung in there and didn't let him be confused with the girls ;)

Unknown said...

awww how cute.... I need to give blayne one too..... I'm pretty sure it will be getting done in a few weeks lol....

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I remember when I gave Judah his first haircut. It WAS traumatizing! For me, anyways... he was oblivious. He was only 5 months old and it seemed to make him age a year.

I would have to agree with you... your little man was super cute before the haircut, but now... he's a heart breaker!!

-Andrea

Blog Widget by LinkWithin