Sunday, July 13, 2008

And it only took a year

This past Monday marked a year of us living in our house. I ordinarily wouldn't remember the date, but it was 7/7/07. Monday also happened to be the day that my sweet hubby finished our kitchen project. Thanks honey!

Here are some before, during, and after photos. We were in the "during" stage for 11 months. I'm so glad that's over with.

Before:

During:


After:



It's hard to tell in the pictures, but it is a really pretty medium sage green color. I love it!


4 Thoughts from friends:

Unknown said...

that's a pretty color.... Love it...

Also i see the outside is getting done...very nice color can't wait to see when it's complete.

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

It looks beautiful! I am sure your husband feels much satisfaction from making you happy and being done! :)

I love the color sage - it is so peaceful.

Only a year... that's doing pretty good for working full time and having a child! :)

-Andrea

Anonymous said...

I love the color. It looks alot like the sage green we have. It is a very soothing color. I know you will love it.

Anonymous said...

I love the kitchen, Good 4 hubby.
If anything gets done in my house, I have to do it myself. Love You

Blog Widget by LinkWithin