Monday, May 19, 2008

Because He's Just So Cute

It's been a long time and I just couldn't resist a post with nothing but pictures of my sweet little man. Me wuvs me baby!


















5 Thoughts from friends:

Unknown said...

I just love the first pic with the toy gun lol.... That's too cute

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

His eyes are just gorgeous! What a cute little man you've got! I can tell you really enjoy him :)

-Andrea

Anonymous said...

Too cute for just pictures, he should be a Movie Star. love,Becky

Anonymous said...

So good to see new pictures of Tyler. He is Really cute!
Love,
Harriet

Anonymous said...

it kills me to see him so big!!!
u are going to have to come home just once and not tell anyone else you are here and spend time with me! C:

love me

Blog Widget by LinkWithin