Saturday, February 23, 2008

Mini Update

Whew! What a whirlwind week this has been. Last weekend we worked feverishly to get things ready for "A-au" (Papaw) and "NuNu"'s (Nana) visit. They arrived very, very early Wednesday morning and left early this afternoon. We had such a good time and now I am trying not to be sad because it's over. We didn't really do anything to spectacular because the weather was pretty nasty the whole time they were here. We did make it up to Independence and got to visit the Harry Truman house. It was very interesting and was something my dad wanted to see. Other than that we just stayed around the house enjoying each other's company, eating way too much and trying to keep warm.

I had a doctor's appointment on Monday and an ultrasound on Friday. Turns out I'm not quite as far along as I thought, but not off by much. This baby is due on October 13th, which puts me around 7 weeks pregnant. It still amazes me how something so small (about the size of a blueberry right now) can cause sooooo many changes.

I haven't done laundry in almost a week I think, so I must go tackle that before it overtakes the house. I'm sure hubby will appreciated the clean clothes too.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 Thoughts from friends:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that you had a good visit and that you were visitng instead of super sick as to why you haven't been on here...
love me

Anonymous said...

Let's hit the 7th again or Paul's is the 15th.
Love you!!!
Shannon

Blog Widget by LinkWithin