Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Icky, Sicky, Yucky!

That's how I feel. I had forgotten just how sick I get when pregnant. It started a little over a week ago and shows no sign of stopping any time soon.

:x

Hope to be back to normal soon. Until then...

3 Thoughts from friends:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I remember... oh, it's awful isn't it? I hope it eases up quickly for you. My friend who just got over morning sickness had the doctor tell her to take the vitamin B6. And apparently it helped my friend a lot.
Ginger ale ( the kind from the health food store has lots of ginger-ness to it) might help too.

I'm thinking of you! :)

-Andrea

Anonymous said...

for you this morning sickness unfortunatley just doesn't go a way and i hate that for you! good luck, October isn't that far away....
love, me

HOPE said...

Hi Liz..I hope you feel better soon...my daughter use to take the herb RED RASPBERRY..said it helped her alot and a friend said she used vitamin B6something maybe will help you..I HOPE. Take care... ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin